My siblings are all comedians. Well not really, they're just all super sarcastic which makes them pretty funny. In high school I attributed my super flat abs to laughing at them all day. Seriously, I'm not kidding. They can all come up with the best one liners. For example: TOJ once told Lil and me that she jumped into the deep end of a pool and was happy even though she can't tread water. Lil's reply was simple "Tim Mcgraw said live like you were dying, not act a fool" and that was it. I still get a kick out of that. Together we are diabolical and can't be stopped.
Recently we lost our brother and although it had to be one of the saddest/hardest days of our lives we were there together and like I said we can't be stopped. When one feels weak the others fall into place to hold her up. We are both the nicest and meanest girls you'll ever meet. We are Johnsons to the bone. We're family. And as a warning don't ever jump in to break up a fight between any of us because we'll suddenly turn on you. I'm just saying. Don't do it.

comedians indeed ... and good warning about the fight thing ... dont break it up - just walk away ...
ReplyDeleteLOL Love the pics!!! Yes we are quite sarcastic-- after 7 yrs my co workers still don't appreciate my sarcasm- lames! LOL
ReplyDelete