This is a moment. When Whitney was Whitney... Just had to throw this in there.
I could use this time to once again capitalize on my wedding day when I married my best friend (ha!) but I'm pretty sure you read about it here, here, and here. (yes, I do expect you to revisit the moment.) The moment: When we were little an ice cream truck would come around every summer. We could hear that music anywhere in the neighborhood. When I got older and lived in a place not so far from my old home, I heard that same music. I was so excited that I ran to the porch to watch the kids and possibly get a cone for myself. How was it that I didn't know that ice cream trucks don't sell ice cream anymore? The man was dirty and his truck was obviously from 1982. If I didn't see all the adults walking over I would have thought he was trying to kidnap someone's kid! Horrible horrible people out there! At that moment I realized how things had really really changed since we were little.
Here's another project I'm working on at the moment... this is the before...

Here's another project I'm working on at the moment... this is the before...
What are you going to do to it?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to sand it down and stain it black. I originally thought to paint it but painting real wood is a shame if you don't have to. So staining it is. Then I'll put some sort of poly protective coating on it for some shine.
ReplyDelete