Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Heart

"when your true love walks into your view, you'll know it. he'll be hauling the sun and the moon and all the stars in the sky and a rainbow or two along with him.
and you'll never tire of the spectacle."
-- unknown


When he's really thinking hard, he's got this look that makes me laugh. When I'm having the worst day ever, he moonwalks and sings. When I'm having the best day ever he sings even louder. He is mine. He builds things and reads a lot and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. He does favors even when it is not owed nor will it be repaid. He'll watch marathons of the silliest shows with me no matter how ridiculous. I am his. When I doubt myself he reminds me how awesome I really am (ha!). Did I mention that he makes up rap songs? I could go on for days....

3 comments:

  1. *tear* seriously..I teared up reading that...I Love it. I must agree with TOJ. Simply Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete