EDIT: I so rudely did not mention the #1 reason we went up to Charlotte in the first place. What in the world was that about? (Thanks for the nudge AgentSlim). We went to see our girl Scoon who opened her home and showed us all the real places to hang out - like IKEA and Cafe Monte. We also got to spend time with Mr. Scoon while we were there and check out all the major home improvements he's done. If I had a picture of their gorgeous walk in closet I'd try to copy it to a tee! Soooo beautiful. I'd have to steal all the clothes too because I certainly don't have enough to fill it. LOL. Stay tuned because I hear they're coming to town...
p.s. To AgentSlim: I just about died when I saw the nickname! hahaha. Classic.
I so appreciate how there is no mention of me in your trip to Charlotte. Esp the fact that it was I who introduced you to Cafe Monte. Tsk tsk
ReplyDeleteMyyyy BAD!!! Seriously that's pretty slack of me. I'll have to dedicate an entire post to you this week... Not sure how I'll make that happen but I will. Forgive me?
ReplyDeleteSnif, I feel better. Re: Agent Slim. I have no idea how I came up with that. It was like 2 years ago. With all my years in the "Secret Service" I figured it was appropiate. Im thinking of having it trademarked and patented.
ReplyDeleteI love the name Agentslim! IKEA Was GREAT! Thanks girls for holding my sour baby that whole time!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sacha. I would hold B2 anytime, sour or not. I speak for us all when I say he irresistably cute.
ReplyDelete