Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Untitled
These are the wires that make it possible for a sound system to torture me. I'm talking bass in the back making for an unstable heartbeat. Not good. The hub couldn't be more excited. Me... not so much.
I'm getting my act together a little at a time. Buying things here and there to decorate. My latest purchase were a pair of IKEA curtains. Just the right length of 98" to the floor. Imagine my dismay when I saw that either my house has settled (likely but doubtful) or they hung the curtain rod slanted. How lazy can one man be?!?! And yes, I do think a man did this because a woman would have made sure to level the thing! Check out the difference between the two. Unbelievable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHA - Sooo true ... a man did it for sure :) .. but then a man would RARELY let the length difference bother him too :)
ReplyDelete