Glam
I live in a divided house. A house where I say things like "you should really clean your office," and he says "and what are you doing with your spare bedroom?" Of course it's all in fun. We each have rooms that we want to leave a mark on. Mine is my spare bedroom and his is the upstairs TV room. So far I can't say I don't love what he's got in mind. Think old Hollywood with a tufted sofa and club chairs. We found these babies for him and I think they'll be perfect! You'll have to excuse the picture quality. I took them with my iPhone...

They're both sooo comfortable. It freaks me out a little that he doesn't want to reupholster them immediately but I guess I don't really have the time to do that now anyways. Soon though. Very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment