Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well Look

I had every intention of posting some fantastic pictures but then I got home and I'm just waaay beyond tired. It's taken me 4 minutes just to type this up because of the misspelling and my computer keeps telling me that it's being attacked! So I'm going to cheat a little and add pictures and a great little diddy to go with it.

EDIT:

So I'm back and awake and ready to show you some of the great photos I got at my mom's. I can always count on her yard to offer up some great flower shots, rusted metal, and a colorful garden. I've got way to many photos to put on one post so I'll start with the flowers and move on from there.

If you think these guys look great, you should smell them! Oh Spring. How I love thee. ;)

It started out simple. Some little wild flowers...

Then I moved on to the beauties of the yard...

And saving the best for last...

No comments:

Post a Comment