Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh Craig!!

You're just so easy now. Have you heard about the best thing that's happened to Craig's List lately? Um yeah, he got an EASY button! First you drag the Easy button to your tool bar. Then, you go to Craig's List in your area. Click on a category that has pictures and press the EASY button. Do a little dance and VOILA! All the pictures come up for easy browsing.

This is like a cup of hot cocoa on a Saturday morning with all my favorite old school cartoons. In fact, this is the marshmallows on top. Click here to become a believer!!

I'm smiling ear to ear... and I owe you like a kajillion pictures. Next time Gadget! Next Time.

Oh and I totally can't take credit for finding this. One of my FAV blogs did... Three Men (soon to be four) and a Lady found it. Click right here to check out her awesome home! Seriously click on the tour. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment