Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Believe it or Not

I'm back! I hope you all have enjoyed the silence because it's officially over. We went through quite a wild ride but my family is okay so I am okay. What is it that makes people want to know what you believe all the time? Do they want to compare notes? Tell you how you differ from most of the people they know? Tell you how you are wrong and they are right? Never know these days so here goes nothing... or maybe I should say everything...

I believe in Jesus and that he died for my sins. I believe he is the son of God who's name I believe is Jehovah.

I don't think that everything happens for a reason(in fact I hate it when people say this) but I do believe there is a silver lining to every situation. I'm not talking about the shallow things like getting money or a house or jewels; I'm saying even in death. I mean realizing that life is short. Seeing and feeling the love that people give. You find out who your true friends are.

I believe spiders were made by the Devil. Okay not really but I really don't like them.

I believe you can do anything you really want to do. You just can't take no for an answer.

That's about it. So remember my $5 lamps from Goodwill? I've made some progress...
At first I regretted getting rid of the matte finish. The gloss just looked so glossy.


But then I remembered that I LOVE gloss and glossed up the other. They're still in need of some shades but we're almost there!

3 comments:

  1. Yes you def do find out who your true friends are in times of need. Love the lamps- the gloss is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely ... and I love the gloss too :) ... can wait to see what shades you pick

    ReplyDelete