Does a girl have to choose just one best friend? Can't I have a best friend for every occasion? Say I want to go out on the town, paint it red, go wild? Best Friend 1 kicks in. Then I want to watch a movie at the house or possibly just have dinner at home with friends... best friend II jumps right in there and bakes a cake. When all bets are off and things have officially "hit the fan" I call best friend numero tres because that girl knows how to get out of trouble. And then there's the hubs - do I really need to consider him my best freiend? I mean I know people are always like "oh I just married my best friend" but I didn't marry my best friend really. She's a girl and he is certainly not a girl. But I do love hanging out with him and he really has some side splitting jokes so maybe he can be a best friend for the right occasion too. Is that horrible of me to say? If so, please don't judge. I'm a different breed I guess.
It's just so hard to choose you see. And I get that some people need a name, but I'm not that girl. My best friends read this blog. They cheer me on and encourage me to be the best me I can be. They surrounded me on my wedding day and have seen me cry when in the worst of situations. I've got a lot of love to pass around you know. I think a girl should be able to have as many best friends as she wants... yeah, that's my answer.
And an upcoming project for you guys b/c I know you loooooove them.
That's right people, lamps. These two lovelies where calling my name at the Goodwill. At $5 a pop I said SIGN ME UP! I'll need to buy some shades but really, who cares? They were $5!! I'm thinking they're going in the guest bedroom. The question is what color should they be? I'm thinking white or black becuause then I can move them around the house but I'm not sold on the idea yet. Anyone?? Keep you posted. I promise!
And an upcoming project for you guys b/c I know you loooooove them.
No comments:
Post a Comment