Thursday, October 21, 2010

In it to Win it.


My purse is huge and doesn't have anything in it really. Sometimes I have flip flops and others I just have this...
My knockoff Prada wallet that has ink on it from the pens I never have caps for. My Covergirl Shine Control Powder that let's me down every chance it gets. By noon I'm a reflector. Some Maybelline Great Lash Mascara that never let's me down. When you want BIG lashes it's a go to. Just add 2 or 3 coats! Of course I've got eye liner that helps with that and some Burt's Bee chap stick that saves me from looking like a crack head (licking one's lips a million times a minute is not cute). I've got a paint swatch that lost because it's name wasn't cool like "Black Magic" and some lotion that helps me in my not so elegant ashy phases. My iPhone is really the only other thing worthy of note. I love her and hate her all at the same time. Yes, that is packet of duck sauce. You never know when you'll need some duck sauce. Rounding out last place I've got a Costco receipt, a movie ticket, and a check book.

3 comments:

  1. Not the duck sauce. LOL LOL Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was the last time you've been to a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to see a movie just the other day... can't remember what it was called. Anywho that's the ticket from Eat Pray Love. And Lillie that packet came in handy last week! Love me some duck sauce.

    ReplyDelete