Friday, October 1, 2010

What-it-do!

I often answer the phone like this to my sisters and friends. In fact, I do so more often than I say hello. I'm basically saying "Hey yo! What are you doing?"

If I was asked that on Friday this is what I would have said... Day 6 - My Day

6:30 alarm, snooze

6:45 alarm, snooze
7:20 alarm, snooze

7:30 alarm, I'm up. I'm up. I'm up!

8:30am
"Oh you know. Just workin' for The Man. Picking up what he's puttin down. Pushing paper and chattin up customers. Same ole' different day."


Yep, I talk like just like that all the time. So anyways... by lunch (1:00 EST) I would have found 3 new blogs - check them out here, here, and here! But only after visiting every single one of the blogs I already know about (and that's A LOT)


2:30 - 4:30 tried desperately hard to actually work - fail. Chatted with Jenny about upcoming
weekend. Stared at screen for 20 minutes.

4:30-4:45 Got trapped in the Twilight Zone and that 15 minutes actually equated to a full 8 hours.

4:50 Workmate comes around collecting cups (we're eco friendly around these parts. No plastic or paper cups!). I was giddy. Just bouncing out of my chair!!


5:00 Cut a cartwheel out the door. Broke into song and dance in the parking lot.

Phone Rings *RING* WHATITDOOOOOOO!

After that it was smooth sailing. Hung out with the hubs and finished the chair we were working on!

Let me refresh your memory... before (eww gross!)


After (gasp. the beauty)

I know right!? We're so amazing. hahaha

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! you guys did a FANTASTIC JOOOOB!!! VERY nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work...OK, I got a kitchen that needs gutting and then remodeling. Let me know when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! And Ponce you better believe if I knew how to gut and remodel a kitchen it would be on my to do list. Maybe I'll read up on that this winter and give you a call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHEMMMGEEE!! loks fab..awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naomi you need to quit your day job!

    ReplyDelete