I had this great list that got thrown away today. That was all me. My bad. So here goes a new list.
Love is being able to hear your voice in a crowd of 100. It's staying up late with heavy eyes because the other wants to talk. Love is paying for tires for your kid so that you know they are safe on the road. It's giving the stank eye to anyone who dares cross your family. It's playing tug of war in the park. Love is agreeing not to buy a motorcycle even though you've saved up for one for a very long time. Love is being true to yourself. It's knowing when to say "I was wrong" and truly mean it.
Love is putting up with me always taking pictures when you don't want to be in one...
Clap, Clap BRAVO!!! One of the best definitions of love I've heard/read in awhile.
ReplyDeleteLOL - LOVE the pic ... and the words :) and the girl
ReplyDeleteSaweeeet!
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you dawlings =)
ReplyDelete