Saturday, September 18, 2010

To Market... To Market

I'm at a lost for words but the pictures should be enough... Charleston's farmers market brings out the nicest people. Everyone's polite, happy, enjoying life. I'm pretty sure that's why the colors were a tad more vibrant, the desserts a tad sweeter, the people a tad more beautiful.

Without further adieu...

The Food:

We bought a dozen of the Truffled Lobster and let me tell you... Nobody does it like Charleston! They were SO good!

The Veggies! As they say "Buy Local Be Local":



The Stuff:


And for Suemi... a pup =)


There were a few more pics that I'm happy to share next week. I didn't want to bore you with the market... sometimes you just have to be there, ya know?
But I will say that I had a fantastic weekend with family and friends! I miss them already.

4 comments:

  1. SUCH a great weekend! :) miss you too chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you too girly! we did have a great time didn't we!!

    Keage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ROCKY'S LONG LOST TWIN. So stinking cute! It looks exactly like my baby! I miss the Farmers Market...

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY great photos btw!!!

    ReplyDelete