Friday, September 10, 2010

Look at Me Go!

Okay so my mom brought up a good point that I need to make pretty clear about reupholstering... if you are debating on which side of your fabric to use you better know 100% that both sides can be used. Sometimes it'll appear that you can use one or the other and then the wrong side sneaks up and unravels your plans, literally. So be careful. My fabric was definitely reversible but that's not usually the case.

First I had to sew all of my ends b/c the "middle" was falling out...

Ends sewn...check!

And by the magic of the internet... an almost finished product. I wanted to take pictures of the steps but seriously I was moving at lightning speed and I looked up and it was done.


I'm thinking of sanding down the wood and staining it a dark walnut. We'll see... I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out so far. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Looks awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is soo awesome dude!!! It looks really really good! I love it too :)
    Keage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chicas!! I'm so excited about actually finishing a project that it's my new favorite chair!

    ReplyDelete