Sunday, September 26, 2010

30 Days

I was checking out this blog Six Twenty Seven and she mentioned a 30 day challenge. If you know me I love a good challenge. So here it is.

  • Day 01 – Introduce yourself
  • Day 02 – Your first love
  • Day 03 – Your parents
  • Day 04 – What you ate today
  • Day 05 – Your definition of love
  • Day 06 – Your day
  • Day 07 – Your best friend
  • Day 08 – A moment
  • Day 09 – Your beliefs
  • Day 10 – What you wore today
  • Day 11 – Your siblings
  • Day 12 – What’s in your bag
  • Day 13 – This week
  • Day 14 – What you wore today
  • Day 15 – Your dreams
  • Day 16 – Your first kiss
  • Day 17 – Your favorite memory
  • Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
  • Day 19 – Something you regret
  • Day 20 – This month
  • Day 21 – Another moment
  • Day 22 – Something that upsets you
  • Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
  • Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
  • Day 25 – A first
  • Day 26 – Your fears
  • Day 27 – Your favorite place
  • Day 28 – Something that you miss
  • Day 29 – Your aspirations
  • Day 30 – One last moment
So here is Day 1:

If you've been following this train wreck of a blog you know that I can be a little dramatic, spaced out, semi-funny, semi-crazy (in a wild eyed sort of way), and I'm a huge procrastinator. But you may not know that I dance all out when no ones with me and in the middle of a crowd. I laugh out loud at movies when I'm all by myself. I absolutely love junk food (I ate chips for breakfast yesterday). Sometimes I try to find the deeper meaning to people or things that have none. I want to be against the grain but often realize that I'm moving so closely with it that it scares me.
I was raised to be independent, have a voice, and how to use that voice without having to yell. It's made me a master manipulator at times. Not in a bad way though. Well not always in a bad way. I'm happiest when with family. I cut my own hair. In fact, that picture you see there... fresh new cut today by yours truly. That's me hammin' it up for the camera in my favorite "lie to me" mirror. It's a blur which makes everything pretty. lol.
What you see with me is what you get. I completely believe the quote "The
first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." by Maya Angelou. Although I am a sucker for second, third, and fourth chances... Just to be sure you know?
This is getting long. You get what I'm saying. I'm just like everyone else, yet different. I am me.

One more quote before I go - words to live by. I saw it on MopTop Maven and it's stuck with me since the day I saw it. It says "
You were born an original. Dont die a copy" - John Mason


2 comments:

  1. well hello lovely! LOVE the haircut!! and YOU of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic!!! very pretty...love the hair!!!...ok done yelling. lol :)
    Keage

    ReplyDelete