Tuesday we made some progress on the chair and I'm happy to report that all old, grimy, dirty fabric has been removed. But not without a little hiccup.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Wednesday marked the first day of fall aka D-Day. D for downer that is. I'm not a fan of fall... especially this one. I know I should embrace getting older and thank God that I've made it another year when I do, but this year is the last in my 20s. That stings like alcohol on an open wound. I'll be 29 this fall. Let's have a moment of silence.............. a moment as in close you eyes and look sad!!....... thank you. And to top if off, in the South we don't really get the beautiful leaf change thing until it's too late and winter is here and they're on the ground.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
By Thursday every muscle in my body hurt. I taught Jazzercise Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday which may not sound like a lot and maybe it's not but this week it showed me that maybe I should start running. Cardio is no joke. On a really happy note, one of the new students told us that Jazzy was the best thing that's happened to her this year. Warm fuzzies right? I know. I got a bit choked up. She was so serious. That's why I do it. If I can help people get in shape and avoid the epidemic that is spreading around the world then I'm in. Exercise won't always help. I get that, but sometimes it does so we have to keep moving! But that didn't leave me with much time for a picture between work and working out because Grey's and Private Practice are back and Annie and I had a little premier party. So I give you...
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Lately I've been obsessing about the lack of art in the dining room and I'm thinking that these might be just the thing. Not in the state they're in but maybe with some canvas, paint, something? They're they original screens from this house. I'd love to use them instead of throwing them out. Any ideas? Seen anything they can be used for? And yes our windows in this house are HUGE but somehow never let in enough light for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment