It's the weekeeennnnd Baby!
I didn't do much this weekend which is just how I like it. I'm on my own time and get to do whatever I want. While in Mt. Pleasant, I visited my favorite little fabric shop where the ladies are so nice and excited for you and your project that they nearly squeal when talking. Gotta love the excitement.
So I still need to cover all the chairs I got early summer. The one I'm thinking of covering next isn't actually in the pictures. I'll work on getting that updated. So here are the swatches still in the running to become Naomi's Next Project.
Which do you like? Cruzer actually likes the one with the green flowers. I'm leaning more towards the brown trellis but will it be to dark like he says?
And the losers. I was told they look like hotel lobby fabrics. Whatev.
I like the one Cruz likes ... perhaps yours can be a pillow or padded picture frame :)
ReplyDelete