I know you get what you pay for and maybe the picture is setting me up for failure but $15.99 for these shoes seems too good to be true. And I don't even know that I'm a fan of this shoe but the price tag is calling out to me like a siren. It's crazy.I may have just fallin in love with these shoes....
I happen to love everything on this favorite things list (except that twinkle sconce. Oh no. that will. not.do.)
Sounds like my kind of event... well depending on the prices. I'll have to check it out next time around!
Is floral wallpaper really making a comeback?? I must admit these don't look 1/2 bad but check out the size of the rooms. Maybe you have to live in a mansion to make it work...
You guys know by now that i'm a sucker for before and afters! I really like this one...
Someone needs to have a party soon and use these beautiful backing cups!
That's it for now. Happy Friday!
That site is awesome. I'm going to buy a bunch of crap I don't need. Thanks (that's not sarcastic at all)! Kidding, I really need some new shoes :)
ReplyDeleteooh la la ... all vaary vaary nice
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find the time to find all of these? Bw Jazzercise, Work, Reuphulstering, etc...when do you sleep girl?
ReplyDeleteOoo I love the baking cups!
ReplyDeleteMissy I thought the same thing when I found that site! Be strong. Resist. hahaha. And I mainly reupholster on the weekends or days I don't go to jazzy. It's a fine line though. Sometimes I feel like I don't stop moving.
ReplyDelete