Winding Down
Summer is winding down and my days are now numbered for warm weather. I do what I can to hold on to it. So I took out my sea shells and put them around the house. I know I'm ridiculous but I can't let go. I had dinner with Sacha and family too. B2 is crawling! He's so amazing with his little attitude and spunk. I forgot my camera but I'll get one soon.
Here's to hanging on to summer with both hands!
Cheers.
HA! I added more shells to my basket and put it out on the kitchen island ... i'm right there with ya - only i have to pretend the ocean in right around the corner - oh well- good thing I have a vivid imagination :)
ReplyDeleteI'll record some ocean sounds and send it to you. LOL. Two of a kind, what can I say?
ReplyDelete