Saturday, September 4, 2010

I heart Costco

I'm sure I've said it before but I'll say it again... I - love - Costco. Think of the deals. The things you can buy in BULK. Think of all the free samples you get on Sunday! Check out what I found on this trip to Costco...

I did a double take when I saw their paella. It was just beautiful. We bought it of course and must say it tastes as good as it looks!

Look close enough and you'll see the scallops, shrimp, chorizo, chicken, and all the unnecessary stuff like rice and peas.

Oh Costco, you've done it again.

3 comments:

  1. SEAFOOD PAELLA!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAA I need to make a trip out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that at Costco! I will def be checking mine out on my next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's sooo good! I'd never seen it before either but it was there... maybe it's seasonal? And YAY Missy for finding my little blog. =) I'm so happy for new blog friends. hehe

    ReplyDelete