This week is certainly not a good week to ask me what I ate. I never eat breakfast... bad! I eat snacks at 11 which included a snickers bar on Wednesday (the day this post was due). For lunch I had left over Mexican from one of the two nights we frequented Senor Tequila's. I had no change and nothing brought from home so at three I just chugged a glass of water. It was weak! Then I taught jazzercise, came home and stared at the kitchen as if it would magically do something. Finally Cruz thought of pancakes and that's what we had. Three flapjacks a piece. I love that that's how we roll but it is not even close to enough calories for the day. I'll do better I really will. And since I don't have pictures of said pancakes and don't have time to upload pictures taken... I give you Digs!
I couldn't BARE to use money like this. I get that maybe they would have spent the same amount on tile but still.
Christina Aguilera has the vocals to back up the crazy. People keep comparing Lady Ga Ga to her but I don't think so. In fact I know not. This cheating fool / break up / heartache song - You just have to listen. She sang this on American Idol which hardly seems fair. I'd love to see her in concert.
if you can't see the video. Click here
Maybe I shouldn't be amused but I am. Check this out - Facebook back in the day. I will admit, I laughed.
I think I'll dress up some drapery this weekend.
Yet another DIY guide! Love them...
No comments:
Post a Comment