Sunday, November 14, 2010

Brrrr

Well I can't say that I'm actually cold right now because by the time you read this I'll be heading out to somewhere nice and warm. But if you're stuck with the winter blues hopefully these fireplaces will get you pumped that it's winter... or make you jealous that you don't have a fireplace. Sorry about that.

I love it when a home can be modern yet comfy all in one. Sometimes people take "modern" a bit to far. Oh and I'll take the tv about the mantel too!

Edgy and sleek... not for my home but I love it!


Check out these fantastic mantles! This woman should teach a class, seriously. I'd do a webinar if it taught me how to decorate my mantle! Wouldn't you?!

And how exactly do you feel about faux fireplaces? Yay or nay? I say if it keeps me warm I'm in!


That's it folks. Stay warm and have a wonderful, laazzzyyyy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment