Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Cookin with Gas...Almost
Well I was cookin with gas on the dresser/buffet makeover until tonight. I've hit a major road block that will change the name of the game. So I sanded, painted, and applied a polycrylic finish. Then I had to sand down the top and start over because that poly plus a not so great brush equaled disaster. Miner set back.
Tonight's set back will show my true colors if I don't get what I want. I had three options to show you guys and I wanted you to pick which one you liked best, yada yada yada
And then... I saw...
They're all a hair too short which means the size up will probably be a hair too long and I will be a hair out of patience. What am I to do? And no, using that awful hardware that I took off is not an option. Nor (I don't think) is drilling new holes. I think they'd be too close and cause more trouble. Suggestions before smash this dresser to small pieces?? Is there such a thing as standard in this house? Can't something just work the first time around?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment