Saturday, November 13, 2010

Slacked Off Much?

I swear I blinked and the week flew by. Last week was a haze of driving, jumping, eating and sleeping. I have no idea where the time went. Here's my week of pictures.

tue.wed. we got more rims to fill the basement. I don't understand why we're collecting them. we are not a junk yard nor a used car lot.

thurs. the light hit the basement windows in just the perfect way to reveal some beautiful leaves and shadows...

fri. we should have been getting ready for our vaca but Marshall's was calling our name. And we fell for it. Doh! This is one of two little beauties and they're either going on our nonexistent/future
nightstands or on the buffet where they're hanging out at the moment. Gawh! Gorgeous! Lurve!


We live by the theory of not
putting anything in our house that we're're not absolutely in love with when it comes to decorating. It's working. I walk room to room and grin ear to ear over some little thing. And I love coming home to my half empty house because what I do have, I want there.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THOSE LAMPS!!!! gotta catch up! nd I love the school of thought on decorating

    ReplyDelete