Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cruise! Day 3

Day 3 we were in Cozumel, Mexico. I had WAY too much fun! I won't go into details but let's just say I cooked, drank, drank, drank, swam in the sun for hours while drinking and very discretely got sick on the bus.Not to worry, no one knew a thing. I saved face as usual... I was on vacation. That's all I can say. Back to the good stuff... Mexico was beautiful.






Cruz was being a complete show off in our cooking class. He does everything with such precision it's disgusting. I suppose it's one of the things that drew me to him in the beginning... and he really can cook. Guess I'll keep him.


And that was the end of our cooking class. I was pretty much useless after this so I don't think I even have pictures from dinner. I'm telling myself it's a sign that I was having fun, not a sign that I missed out on precious moments of my vacation.



2 comments:

  1. mmm'mmm it all looks delish and fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wanna do a cooking class!!! IN MEXICO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete