Well she kinda took a wrong turn - into our house where plants come to die. I should have known better. Should have left her for some nice old lady that would talk to her and pamper her but no, I'm selfish and now she's hangin' on for dear life. Out of 6 leaves THREE are left. I didn't know what to do so I just left her alone like all the sites say. And look what we have here...
Friday, November 5, 2010
Don't Call it A Comeback
I'm nearly embarrassed to tell you this. A while back we got an awesome orchid. We loved her so much... remember her? In the little yellow number?

Well she kinda took a wrong turn - into our house where plants come to die. I should have known better. Should have left her for some nice old lady that would talk to her and pamper her but no, I'm selfish and now she's hangin' on for dear life. Out of 6 leaves THREE are left. I didn't know what to do so I just left her alone like all the sites say. And look what we have here...
A new leaf. Honestly if she doesn't keep getting better I'm emailing the pros to see what can be done. Hopefully just a little less love was all she needed. Now we just have to wait and see.
Well she kinda took a wrong turn - into our house where plants come to die. I should have known better. Should have left her for some nice old lady that would talk to her and pamper her but no, I'm selfish and now she's hangin' on for dear life. Out of 6 leaves THREE are left. I didn't know what to do so I just left her alone like all the sites say. And look what we have here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment