Tuesday, July 20, 2010

48 Hours

It took the hubs and I only 48 hours to realize that we're not cut out to be dog owners. We're not cut out to have a living, breathing, being depend on us. We felt horrible but those dogs went back to my friend's where they can roam freely in her backyard. It all seemed like a good idea until the puddles appeared, and the blinds were chewed, and the whiny cries at night started. Oh good Lord the cries. It makes me doubt my ability to be a parent. I'm not even kidding. Will I be that mother screaming "I didn't have a baby! TAKE... IT... BACK!"? Naaaahhhh. I'm talkin' crazy. It must be the lack of sleep.

So I better go get some rest before I start scaring the masses that can't wait to see little mini-me's running around. I'm just saying don't hold your breath just yet.

A little salt and peppa for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment