Saturday, July 17, 2010

It Was All A Blur

I blinked and my life flashed before my eyes. 10 years went by in 10 hours and suddenly I was 28. Sometimes I have to really remind myself that I'm not 18... I feel 18... sometimes I look 18. I'm surprised when I remember that 30 is walking up my driveway.

Saturday we have our 10 year reunion from high school. 10 YEARS! Some people hadn't changed at all and some... well... they looked different. It's amazing how everyone's turned out. All doing our own thing whether it be singing in a band, living in Costa Rica, living with parents or working hard at paying the bills - we're all here. We showed up and were counted. We're all well and as far as I could tell happy. And that makes me happy. I wish we could have a reunion every year, but I suppose that would be as easy as keeping up with people when I say I will.


5 minutes after I got there my hair fell... no curls and then I put it up but not before taking one of the only pictures of me and the hubs from the night. Fittingly it's a blur, but I'm okay with that crazy hair and all. We make quite a cute pair, don't we?!

1 comment: