Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday? What Friday?

This is the problem with playing catch up. I can't remember what happened yesterday much less four days ago. I do remember jazzing it out b/c I was all excited when the parking lot was empty (hey, cut me some slack it was FRIDAY at 5:15) and then one person showed. But she was super cool and I'm glad we got to have a one on one. You get to know people so much better. They're much more confident and talkative. Annnnnyways. That's really all I remember.

I do know that Friday and Saturday I took the time to finish up an awesome book!! It's the 2nd of 3 and I'm almost sad to start the third. Then I won't have another.

Must read people. MUST. The first is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Go now, but be warned - you will not be able to put it down! Hours will fly by and then a day and then you'll almost be sorry you ever heard of these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment