Monday, July 12, 2010

High

I'm riding off my jazzy high but I'm coming down. I had my first solo class tonight and although I screwed up royally I just laughed it off and kept on moving. When all else fails...flash a smile that says "I couldn't care less" and keep moving. It worked. The girls had fun and we got through it together! Fun times. Class two is up on Wednesday!
Cheesy photo I know, but guess what... I don't care. You know what makes me love this picture even more? My crazy eyes. Doesn't one look smaller than the other? hahaha. classic. =) Nite loves.

2 comments:

  1. You need pic/art on that wall behind you. But yes, one eye looks A LOT smaller than the other. It hurts my eyes, I cant bare to look at you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. The honestly hurts. ouch! And our dinig room needs a lot more than just artwork. One room at a time girl. =) Feel free to paint something and we'll gladly hang it.

    ReplyDelete