So this little guy pretty much summed up how I felt by 10 pm on Thursday night.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Eek!
Have I been slacking off or what?! No picture for days in a row is not how I like to roll. And it's not that I didn't take them, I've just been too busy to post them. Wednesday turned into a blur with the storm, the tacos, and the drinks (oh the drinks) and on Thursday, because i'm a glutten for punishment, I went out with the girls for Mexican. There was dancing involved and usually that would be a clear indicator of a few drinks but no - I think the exhaution was finally catching up with me and drove me to madness. C'est la vie. It happens.
Sacha had tons of this little guys... different colors and expressions and this is the one I chose. hummm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment