Brocari (Pronounced Broc-a-Ri)
I had my sushi on Friday night and you know what... it came and I ate. No wasting time which means no picture. Oh it was beautiful. Just take my word for it. The hubs and I went to one of our favorite "date night" spots... Shiki. It fits about 20 people total - well maybe more than 20, and when you walk it's usually so quiet you try not to speak as loud as usual which is an especially hard thing to do for a girl with "look at me! me! me!" moments. What can ya do?
So in lieu of yummy sushi pics I'll give you my stir fry... same family right?
ps... that title? the PC police are going to be ALL over that. I should do better. And the run on sentences in this post... well let's just say my eight grade teacher is having a heart attack somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment