U-G-L-Y You Ain't Got No Alibi
Ever had an ugly day? Not attitude but everything else? You feel like a small fish in a big pond? I have them too (or am I being presumptuous and you have NO idea what I'm talking about?!). Either way. My forehead is too big. My eyes are too small. My skin is not clear enough. My neck is too long. My scars haunt me. My arms are too muscular. My hair is too thin. My butt.. is not... a booty. My gums show too much. My ears are teeny tiny and no matter how hard I try, my belly is not flat. PURGE... GAG.... SMILE...LAUGH... I am beautiful (there I go again...) I know.
Anyways...I fluffed my hair and put on these glasses. I put on a scarf to hide my giraffe-esk neck. I have problems. Major ones. Low self esteem just isn't one of them. Aren't these glass ridiculous? They aren't even prescription which means my brother in law wears them because he thinks it adds just a little something? But what? What are these Tootsie looking glasses adding?
And now I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm not having a bad day. I needed a picture, the glasses where there and I can rattle that stuff off without thinking! So my bad if I've led you on, but i have to clarify b/c my family reads this thing and I can't have them thinking I'm crazy.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hopefully I'll be posting a picture of some yummy sushi which is what I REALLY REALLY want for dinner!!
Sounds like great material for a new/old episode of Seinfeld.
ReplyDeleteLet's pick up where they left off. You Cola peeps are a walking episode as it is.
ReplyDeleteMOST DEF! ... dont act like Chuck peeps aren't
ReplyDelete