Saturday, July 3, 2010

Making it Lovely

Our house is in a constant state of "in progress". If one thing is almost completed something else pops up. But this project, my little guest room, I don't mind so much. I liked turning the tv volume up so loud that I could almost see what was on the screen. Thankfully Saturday's TBS was all Julia Roberts movies so I really could see it all as it went on. I've seen them all so many times I could almost recite the lines.

So the room started out like this... I can't tell you how much I hated the colors in this room.


So I was thrilled when we finally painted...


And now I'm on to the next phase of filling this baby up. On Saturday I took the plunge and painted a hand-me-down bed white and a little side table I got white too while sipping on captain and cokes. It still needs another coat but it's getting there. Needless to say Saturday was a wash and a blast all at the same time for me.
And please don't mind the mess. It'll be gone very very soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE before and after's. Good Job Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh! nice! love the wall color and the crisp white ... when you're done I shall by your fav for the side table - an orchid! yummmm!

    ReplyDelete