Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What Dreams Are Made Of.

You know those dreams where someone's chasing you and you've got to run for your life? Or that dream where you're supposed to realize you're naked at school (which really?! No one ever dreamt that). Well I'm sure tonight my dream will be about "Secret Love". A song I managed to forget the entire routine to tonight on stage. I'm talking bad. Had people marching in place forever. Had to make up some moves just to get through it. Horrible. My dream will I'm sure include me falling through the stage. Something fun will happen. I just know it.


At least I had a yummy dinner waiting for me. A salad and collard greens. That's a complete me right? You can't see me but I'm shaking my head no. Mr. YR makes the weirdest dinners sometimes. It was good though. At least I didn't have to make it.

Just when I want to slow things down I think "is it really only Tuesday?!" ugh. Have a lovely Hump Day.

1 comment:

  1. Kinda weird, yes, but those greens look delish and I do see bacon!

    ReplyDelete