Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finding a Way

I want it all. I want to cram it all into this one life that I've got. I want to dance and to sing. Bring beauty back to a forgotten piece, be lazy, photograph everything in sight, be healthy, break a sweat, laugh out loud everyday. I want watch an old movie, new movie, a stupid movie. I want to reach for the heavens and hope to land in the stars. I want peace, a rush, a garden that nourishes. I want everyone to know that I believe in the impossible and that I believe in God. I want it all.

I read a quote today by JRR Tolkien that said "Not all those who wander are lost,"and it has stuck with me all day. I am grounded yet spinning and I can't say enough how good it feels. I am reaching...

These little vines sprouted up almost overnight. We have a car in our drive way that never moves (....I know right?!) and so they weren't getting enough light. Look how far they traveled to reach the sun. They are always finding a way...

p.s. the last post makes it sound like I was getting burned by some crazy mafia type when in fact the hubs was cooking dinner and rapping (think DMX) and we were having fun. So no one was out to get me. We were just being gang-stars for a moment and being silly. :)

1 comment: